Day: March 8, 2012
Last month, we reported how a conference call, between the FBI and Scotland Yard, discussing their investigation into Anonymous hackers had been secretly recorded by the hacking collective and published on the net.
We surmised at the time that the unknown hackers might have secretly accessed the call by compromising a police investigator’s email account, as the call-in details and passcode were posted by Anonymous on their usual dumping ground – the PasteBin website.
Yesterday’s announcement by the FBI about the prominent LulzSec hacker Sabu, and other alleged hacktivists, has revealed more details about what actually happened.
According to an FBI press release, a Garda (Irish police) officer who was invited to attend the conference call about ongoing hacking investigations forwarded the message to a personal email account.
Unfortunately, that personal email account was compromised by a hacker.MORE
Nearly 29 percent of the 353 IT executives who were polled in Computerworld’s annual Forecast survey said they plan to increase IT staffing through next summer. (That’s up from 23% in the 2010 survey and 20% in the 2009 survey.)
Here are the skills that the IT executives say they will be hiring for:
- Programming and Application Development–61% plan to hire for this skill in the next 12 months, up from 44% in the 2010 survey. This covers the gamut from website development to upgrading internal systems and meeting the needs of mobile users.
- Project Management (but with a twist)– The twist is that they’re not going to just be looking for people who can oversee and monitor projects. They also want people who can identify users’ needs and translate them for the IT staffers-the increasingly popular business analysts.
- Help Desk/Technical Support–Mobile operating systems have added a new dimension to help desk and tech support.
- Networking-This demand is being fueled partially by virtualization and cloud computing projects. The survey also revealed that execs will be looking for people with VMware and Citrix experience.
- Business Intelligence-Computerworld interprets this uptick to a focus shift in many companies, from cost savings to investing in technology. That will be nice if it pans out that way.
- Data Center-Virtualization and the Cloud could also be behind the increased need for IT professionals with backgrounds in data center operations and systems integration.
- Security-Although down from 32 percent in the 2010 survey, security stays a top concern of IT executives.
- Telecommunications-The survey indicates a demand for people with IP telephony skills, and for those familiar with Cisco IPCC call center systems.MORE
The Internet is, by most scientific estimates, friggin’ huge.
While only about one-third of the world’s population is connected, the amount of data we generate and consume is likely to blow your hair back. Perhaps the best way to put all those petabytes in perspective is to look at what goes down in a single day.
How much “stuff” happens on the Internet every 24 hours? Would you believe that 294 billion emails are sent? That 2 million blog posts are written? That 864,000 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube alone? How am I supposed to watch all of that when I’m only on season one of Downton Abbey?
“It was my mistake &will remain as mistake”
“I am realizing that the greatest courage ever is to say ‘SORRY’ when we are wrong” :- DEADBJ
Hope you are fine. Had been almost 1 year, neither I called you nor spoken with you. You were never wrong. It was me,’shit’ and all those words ‘AZIPAL’ fits to describe me. ?
Memories are roaming around. And though I have realised that ‘It was my mistake’, I can’t even shout single ‘S’ of sorry. Yes Bro, I am coward. So I think, ‘It will remain as Mistake’.
‘Azipal :- Idiot’
Last word was, ‘ I am coming home by tomorrow’. And till from then, I am turning my back to you. As you are my junior brother, I always underestimated you, I always thought that you are not good as me. But I was wrong my brother. And I am wrong.
You were/are always far more talented than me . Certificates in your bag, poems in your notes, distinctions in your exams. All points to a perfect person.
“It’s not about who you are, it’s about what you have in”
Bro, I don’t know this. But I was told by someone that ‘you cried a lot in a room. Dad too cried with you’. It was your exam time and I was giving shit problems to you, and whole family.
It pinches bro, when I remember those words, ‘ dad cried, brother cried in a room’. ? It’s difficult to present Mom’s situation here. ?
You and dad are far more courageous than me, strong than me, hard worker than me. And these qualities in you people make me feel proud.
When I was in school, I never read hard. When I was in college, I never read hard. All I was doing was passing time and more seriously ruining dad’s income. But also he did much more for you and me, admitted me to foreign college for quality education, filled accounts with requested money. But now, what I did for him, you and mom. ? Well answer is , ‘I left them all, those admissions, those hopes, those aim, those love. Everything got ruined !’
Where is my Responsibility ? What am I doing ?
I think, you remember me time and again as I do. And might have thought ‘why my brother is angry with me ?’. Bro, don’t worry about me. I don’t think I can give you anything that makes change in your life. I too know that, you just want to hear ‘brother, how are you’ from me. Our dad and mom too want that. I also want that. But I present ‘sorry’ in words brother, that I can’t Face you up, look into your eyes and speak ‘Hi, how are you ?’. Don’t mark me as “AZIPAL” in your heart, and please ask with dad and mom to forgive me. In life, it will take much and more time for me to stand infront of you, dad and mom. Hope, sunrise brings that day one-day.
These all feelings, I can’t express in front of you, dad and mom. So I am writing this Letter and going to post in World of Internet. I hope that you will found this letter one day, and forgive me.
Let the people of world read this letter, let them feel my feeling. Because, if you are not getting this letter, then these people from World of Internet will Forgive me.
Written By : Bijay Acharya(DEADBJ)
Video Live Here in Youtube : http://youtu.be/sIm_P-68kf0